1. You should be in your assigned seat at the Test Centre latest by 9:30 hrs.
2. You should bring the following to the Test Centre:
i) Your JMET 2011 Admit Card, without which you will not be allowed to take the test.
ii) Black Ballpoint pen, HB pencil(s), eraser(s) and sharpener(s).
Calculators, electronic diaries, cell phones and similar electronic gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
3. The test begins with the distribution of the Test Booklets. When you get the Test Booklet, make sure that the Booklet is in sealed condition. If the seal is found broken or tampered with, please bring this matter immediately to the notice of the invigilator.
4. Do not break the seal of the Test Booklet till you are told to do so.
5. Without breaking the seal, take out the Objective Response Sheet (ORS) from the Test Booklet and verify that it has the same code printed on it in large letters as on the cover of the Test Booklet. If the two codes do not match, or the Test Booklet does not contain the ORS, the Test Booklet must be exchanged immediately with a new sealed Test Booklet. The candidate must not mark the answers on an ORS having a code different from the code printed on the Test Booklet.
6. Using a ball point pen, fill in all the required information on the right hand side of the ORS and sign at the appropriate place. Use HB pencil for darkening the bubbles corresponding to your Registration Number on the ORS. Use extreme caution in filling the bubbles. Information on the right half of the ORS should be written using ballpoint pen wherever indicated. No distinctive mark of any sort is to be put anywhere on the ORS.
7. Open the seal of the Test Booklet only after you are instructed to do so by the invigilator. Each section contains several questions. You should read the directions for each section of the test carefully.
8. The left hand side of the ORS must be filled in with HB pencil only. The answers to the questions are to be marked by darkening the bubbles corresponding to the letters A, B, C or D. A soft eraser should be used for erasing any darkened bubble, if required.
9. Nothing should be written either in ink or in pencil, in the space used for printing the Barcode on the ORS. If the candidate tampers with the Barcode, he/she will be disqualified.
10. All the rough work should be done only on the blank pages/regions of the Test Booklet. No extra papers will be provided.
11. Once the test starts, you will not be allowed to leave the examination hall for any reason until the test is over and all other formalities are completed.
12. You should remain seated after completing the test. Only after the invigilator collects and tallies all the ORS, you will be allowed to leave the exam hall.
Candidates found violating the instructions (i) given by the invigilator or (ii) printed in the question paper, will be disqualified. Any candidate giving assistance or seeking / receiving help from any source in answering questions or copying in any manner in the test will forfeit his/ her chance of being considered for admission.
Note: In all matters concerning JMET 2011, the decision of the admitting Institutes will be final and binding on the applicant.